Log in at "Heidelberg4you"
In order to use the Heidelberg4you free Wi-Fi simply follow these four steps:
Step 1: select the network
- Switch on Wi-Fi in the device settings. Wait for your device to search for the Heidelberg4you network.
- Connect to Heidelberg4you. This may take a moment.
- Open your Internet browser and enter the address of the website you want to visit.
- The input window with the heading "Indentifizierung" (identification) will appear. Now click on "Registrieren" (register).
Step 2: register
- First input field: enter the country code of your mobile telephone number without zeros, e.g. 49 for Germany.
- Second input field: enter mobile phone number
- Click on "Registrieren" (register)
Step 3: Log in to Wi-Fi network
- Wait for an SMS from evmsms with login information. This can take a few minutes.
- The SMS could look as follows:
"Welcome. ID: 491234567897
Password: pAsSwOrD. "
- Enter ID and password from the SMS to the login mask. The ID is used as the user name.
- Click on "Verbindung" (connection).
Step 4: use all hotspots in the city
- A new input window will open.
- Enter the homepage you would like to visit
- You are now connected to the Heidelberg4you network. Further registration is no longer necessary. As soon as your device is within reach of a Heidelberg4you network, you are automatically logged in.