Help for navigation
The fonts are too small?
Our web pages are optimized for a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixel. You yourself can change the font size in the above menu bar of the browser (Internet programme):
- If you use Firefox, please select “view”. Under „font size“ you can adjust fonts.
- If you use the Internet Explorer, please select “view”. Under „font size“ you can adjust fonts.
- If you use the Netscape Navigator, please select “view”. Under „test size“ you can enlarge fonts.
- If you use the Opera, please select “view”. Under „zoom factor“ you can adjust the size of fonts and pictures.
How can I navigate through the page?
The section with a grey background is the frame where the content builds up. On the left side there is the main navigation with a maximum of three levels. On the right side there are link lists referring to the contents. Internal and external links are listed separately.
- Select a topic from the main navigation on the left side.
- Use the path navigation above the contents for returning to the main navigation item. The path navigation shows you the navigation points you selected and where you are at present.
- The Opera browser shows you another navigation list. You can activate this list through the menu “view” and the item “navigation list”. The navigation items “home” and “contents” can be reached through the Opera navigation list.
Directly below the photograph bar you will find the service navigation. You know this already because you have reached “help” from there. Apart from „help“ we offer the following important service items:
You can get back from any page to the first page of our Internet website by clicking at “Home”. This also applies to clicking at the Heidelberg logo.
Use „search“ if you are looking for a keyword or a text. If you wish, you can look for pages, PDF documents or images.
Here you can find all pages of our Internet website. From here, too, you can navigate.
- Contact and imprint
On this page you can find the persons responsible for our website.
An important part of our service is also available in English.