Logo facebook Logo Twitter Logo YouTube Logo RSS Logo YouTube Logo Instagram
Home / City Hall / Local public services / Immigration / Working in Heidelberg

Recognition of foreign vocational qualifications
Where can I go to get my foreign qualifications officially recognized in Germany? What are my career prospects like in Germany? What training is on offer? Professional advice on these and other matters is available from Heidelberg’s “Integration through Training” (Integration durch Qualifikation) network.
read more

Don't hesitate to contact us:

Central Administration Office
(Bürgeramt Mitte)
Bergheimer Str. 69
69115 Heidelberg
Phone +49 6221 58-47980
Fax +49 6221 58-49150